A round-up of information about departmental and campus events:
Don’t forget Creative Writing Days: March 24 & 25.
1. The Department’s pre-registration informational and social session will take place on Thursday, April 1 in Trimble Forum from 5-6:30 p.m. Please drop by to get information about Fall courses offered by English Department faculty, including cross-listed courses and core courses. Bring a friend, have some refreshments, and mingle with faculty and students.
2. As you are thinking ahead to fall, remember that those of you who need or want to write a thesis now have the option of a designated course (English 493) in which to do so. The course emphasizes research and writing, and uses a workshop approach to producing your thesis. Contact Professor Joshi (email@example.com) for more information.
3. Detailed course descriptions for Fall will be available at the department event; you can also find them at the Department website under “Fall Courses”
Descriptions are being updated daily, so check back for more information.
4. Don’t overlook the opportunities for fellowships; Sharon Chambers-Gordon (firstname.lastname@example.org) reminds us that there is a Fellowships website with more information, and that there will be a Fellowships Forum on Wednesday, April 14th, at 5:00 PM in Wyatt 109.
5. Finally, don’t forget to submit your original work to Crosscurrents Literary Magazine (email@example.com) and/or to the Departmental Writing Awards contests (Deadline April 2; information in the Dept. of English, Wyatt 335).